|Date de publication||06/11/2019|
|Numéro de référence||J0419-0260|
|Type d'emploi||Temps plein|
Division: Saputo Dairy Products (Canada)
Position ID: J0419-0260
Job Category: Food Service Sales
A BETTER FUTURE
Everything begins with passion, a legacy from the Saputo family, which offered tasty and quality cheeses to its community. Today, after more than 60 years, the company employs more than 15 000 dedicated employees, proud of their role, who work day after day to deliver quality products to customers and consumers.
Ensuring the well-being of our employees is our priority. We offer attractive working conditions and benefits to our employees and their families:
SUMMARY OF TASKS:
Saputo Dairy Products is seeking an enthusiastic, driven, sales professional with sales experience in the Food Service Industry to manage and develop an expansive base of Food Service Customers in the Northern Alberta region. The successful candidate will be responsible for identifying and pursuing sales opportunities both independently and via large Food Service Distributors. The Sales Representative will act as a liaison representing our quality brands while cultivating relationships with distributor representatives and end users.
• The successful candidate will ensure that our current customer base is receiving the highest level of sales support and that growth opportunities are identified and pursued.
• Develop and grow the Saputo Book of Business through cold calling leading to new customer acquisition.
• Identify and maximize sales opportunities through our distribution partners.
• Be a representative for our quality brands while cultivating relationships with Distributor Representatives and End Users.
• Act as a resource providing valuable product knowledge and application ideas to existing and potential customers.
• Prepare and present regular business reviews to Key Customers.
• Communicate internally amongst various Saputo Functional Departments including Production, Finance, Operations and Distribution to ensure customer needs are met while efficiency is maintained.
• Maintain current knowledge of the local market/community.
• Initiate and evaluate opportunities for 'continuous improvement' throughout the geographical market area.
• Develop and implement a schedule for customer contact and capitalize on opportunities.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Sales experience preferred.
• Post-secondary education in a related field; an equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
• Proficient computer skills and use of Microsoft Office.
• Career-oriented and self-motivated with leadership qualities. A team minded contributor.
• Ability to work under pressure and establish priorities.
• Sound communication and interpersonal skills.
• Strong organizational and analytical skills.
• Experience in the Food Service or Consumer Packaged Goods business channel would be a definite asset.
• Dependability and proficiency in current position.
• Must be willing to travel.