|Date de publication||06/11/2019|
|Numéro de référence||J0519-0929|
|Type d'emploi||Temps plein|
Division: Saputo Dairy Products (Canada)
Position ID: J0519-0929
Job Category: Retail Sales
A BETTER FUTURE
Everything begins with passion, a legacy from the Saputo family, which offered tasty and quality cheeses to its community. Today, after more than 60 years, the company employs more than 15 000 dedicated employees, proud of their role, who work day after day to deliver quality products to customers and consumers.
Ensuring the well-being of our employees is our priority. We offer attractive working conditions and benefits to our employees and their families:
SUMMARY OF TASKS:
Reporting to the Retail Sales Manager and based on Vancouver Island, the Sales Representative is responsible for managing all aspects of sales for a defined customer base within a geographic area. The Sales Representative achieves the target volume and profitability for the territory by developing both new and existing customers, creating business plans, and executing Marketing initiatives.
The successful candidate is a creative, self-motivated and enthusiastic sales professional who demonstrates leadership and initiative with an entrepreneurial flair.
• Meet and exceed gross margin and volume targets as assigned. Accountable for developing and obtaining the customer budgets.
• Analyze and report on account performance, identifying issues and opportunities.
• Prepare and present regular business reviews to both customers and internal stakeholders.
• Communicate effectively with Saputo Sales, Finance, Operations and Distribution departments to maximize opportunities and address customer issues.
• Develop and grow the Saputo Book of Business through new business acquisition, new product listings and execution of promotional activity.
• Maintain a strong knowledge of local markets and the communities they serve.
• Initiate and evaluate opportunities for 'continuous improvement' throughout the territory.
• Maintain a high level of knowledge on competitor products, pricing, promotions and volume.
• Develop and implement a schedule for customer contact, capitalizing on effective merchandising and display opportunities during these calls.
• Participate in company and customer functions as needed.
• Other duties as assigned
• A degree in Sales, Marketing or a related field an asset.
• A minimum of 3 years of sales of experience in the Retail market.
• Experience in the Food Service or Consumer Packaged Goods industry would be a definite asset.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office.
• Demonstrated interpersonal, communication and leadership skills.
• Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
• Demonstrated self-motivation, with the ability to prioritize and multi-task in a high-pressure environment.
• Proven track record of bringing projects to full completion, on schedule, without close supervision.
• Valid driver's licence and use of a vehicle.