|Date de publication||06/12/2019|
|Numéro de référence||J0319-0602|
|Type d'emploi||Temps plein|
Division: Saputo Dairy Products (Canada)
Identification du poste : J0319-0602
Catégorie de poste : Retail Sales
A BETTER FUTURE
Everything begins with passion, a legacy from the Saputo family, which offered tasty and quality cheeses to its community. Today, after more than 60 years, the company employs more than 15 000 dedicated employees, proud of their role, who work day after day to deliver quality products to customers and consumers.
Ensuring the well-being of our employees is our priority. We offer attractive working conditions and benefits to our employees and their families:
SUMMARY OF TASKS:
Are you a new grad looking for an experience in sales? Saputo can provide the career you are looking for! With brands like Dairyland, Armstrong, we're looking for a creative, self-motivated and dynamic sales rep to be an ambassador in our Edmonton retail.
Reporting to the Retail Sales Supervisor, and based out of the Edmonton location, the Sales Representative is responsible for managing all aspects of sales for a defined customer base within a geographical area. The Sales Representative achieves the target volume and profitability for the territory by developing both new and existing customers, creating business plans, and executing Marketing initiatives.
• Meet and exceed gross margin and volume targets as assigned. Accountable for developing and obtaining the customer budgets.
• Analyze and report on account performance, identifying challenges and opportunities.
• Prepare and present regular business reviews to both customer and internal stakeholders.
• Communicate effectively with Saputo Sales, Finance, Operations, and Distribution departments to maximize opportunities and address customer issues.
• Develop and grow the Saputo Book of Business through new business acquisition, new product listings, and execution of promotional activity.
• Maintain a strong knowledge of local markets and communities they service.
• Initiate and evaluate opportunities for "continuous improvement" throughout the territory.
• Maintain a high level of knowledge on competitive products pricing, promotions and volume.
• Develop and implement a schedule for customer contact, capitalizing on effective merchandising and display opportunities during these calls.
• Participate in company and customer functions as required.
• All other duties and projects assigned.
• A Degree in Sales, Marketing or a related field would be an asset;
• A minimum of 3 years sales experience in Retail market preferred
• Experience in the Consumer Package Goods or Food Service industries would a definite asset.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office
• Demonstrates solid interpersonal, communication and leadership skills
• High level of self-motivation, initiative and can work independently or in a team environment;
• Ability to work efficiently/effectively managing priorities under pressure in a multi-tasking, high priority environment;
• Possesses a "can do" approach and attitude with proven ability to influence others;
• Proven track record of bringing projects to full completion, on schedule, with minimal supervision
• Valid driver's license and use of a vehicle